Title: MSP Engineer – Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
The Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager applies professional principles, practices and techniques to the team ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. The roles primary responsibilities are to design, build, implement, and maintain Endpoint Configurations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, plan, test, implement, and document Endpoint projects of varied complexity. Including migrations from older versions or competing products to current branch.
- Work in a consultative role with clients within the System Center Suite.
- Troubleshoot ECM client related issues including application deployment, policy deployment, OS deployment, etc.
- Perform break fix when needed as it relates to ECM and its suite.
- Package and distribute new applications.
- Create and maintain Gold OS images.
- Create custom reports utilizing SSRS or PowerBI as they relate to ECM.
- Prepare, distributes, and deploys
critical, security, and otherwise required patches through MS ECM.
- Assist with optimization of
interface between ECM and ITSM tool and build ECM reports for leadership
- ECM reporting features, compliance
configurations, monitor and troubleshoot deployments.
- Implement best practices in automation and PowerShell scripting.
- Provides leadership in device management,
including assisting in determining purchase needs as well as creating and
maintaining related documentation.
- Optimize Intune Autopilot to deploy apps to new and reloaded computers for zero touch deployments
- Deploy GPOs and Intune Policy Management
- Recommend, scope, develop, plan, manage, implement, and fully document InTune projects
Experience (Not all is required but must have strong mixture of skills)
- Experience with MDT or Intune is required.
- Experience with multiple version of ECM Suite products a plus.
- Experience or interest in other areas of the Microsoft solution stack: Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, MIM/FIM, and Azure is a PLUS.
- MCSE would be a plus
- Experience adapting to new technologies
- Able to work through various issues with a client in a calm and productive manner
- Ability to track and report daily tasks accurately and timely.
- Degree from University or Trade School (Or comparable industry experience)
Dalechek Technology Group is an advanced technology company that utilizes Microsoft products to design, build, and implement customized technology solutions for real world business. We turn complex IT solutions into simple results.