The MSP Engineer – Tier I applies professional principles, practices and techniques to the MSP team ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. This role has responsibility of MSP Tier I ticket resolution, On-call rotation, and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure that all tickets are resolved within established SLA’s.
• Escalate tickets as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and proper metrics.
• Transfer knowledge to team members to ensure proficient ticket resolution.
• Assess issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
• Proactively communicate ticket status, issues & risks to management to customer and management.
• Follow Dalechek policies, procedures, and methodologies.
• Customer site visits as needed for issue remediation.
• Participate in the afterhours on call rotation.
• Document all tickets thoroughly.
• Must have the ability to work with others
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situation
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner while working in group problem solving situations.
• Can demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
• Undertakes self-development activities and Seeks increased responsibility
• Follows instructions and responds to direction
• Other duties as assigned
Experience (Not all is required but must have strong mixture of skills)
• 1+ years in Service Desk/Help Desk environment in a Managed Service Provider (MSP) environment preferred but not required.
• Computer Skills
o Microsoft OS – Windows 7,8,10
o Experience with installation and maintenance of computer software, hardware and peripherals.
o Proficiency in MS Office Products is required.
o Proven ability to become and remain proficient in all programs necessary to perform the everyday duties of this position.
o Degree from University or Trade School (Or comparable industry experience)
o Technical training or related industry experience.
o MCITP, MCSA, CompTIA Network +, or CompTIA A+ preferred
Dalechek Technology Group is a client-focused technology partner based in Earth City. We work with our clients to determine how to put technology to work for them – turning complex IT solutions into simple results.