The Dynamics Engineer applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to design, build, and implement customized technology solutions for real world business needs utilizing Microsoft technologies. This exciting opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical enthusiasts. This job requires a technical specialist role working with Microsoft D365 on a complete ERP from ConnectWise and QuickBooks to Dynamics 365 and Business Central.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Customize Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, SQL Reporting Services, Power BI Dashboards, SQL Server technologies and Advanced Office development.
• Developing and continually refining what was originally delivered based on internal requests.
• Creating standard software implementation standards and tools/documents.
• Work with DTG Team to identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges.
• Engage users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics 365, defining, architecting and developing solutions based on business requirements using various tools in the Microsoft Dynamics platform.
• Design and implement interfaces between D365 and other internal systems
• Responsible for planning and managing environment refreshes
• Utilize Lifecycle Services to manage functional and technical aspects of a D365 implementation, including but not limited to:
o Asset library management
o Cloud hosted environments
o Business process modeling
• Assist in troubleshooting and resolving application and data integrity issues.
• Plan for and manage periodic Microsoft application updates.
• System Integration with Power Automate; develop web and mobile apps with Power Apps.
• Work with Power Platform applications such as Flow, PowerApps, and Power BI
• Develop reports in Power BI.
• Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, testing, deployment, and support.
• Create and maintain technical specification documentation.
• 3+ years of Dynamics 365, Dynamics Business Central solutions, or Dynamics-NAV
• Results-oriented/self-directed with strong organizational skills
• Passion for learning and growing
• Strong time management skills
• Programming skills: Python, C#, .NET, and/or SQL
• Experience in PowerBI, Flow, and Power Apps is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent experience