The Client Onboarding Specialist is responsible for onboarding customer both from a new account and maintenance perspective. This individual will be responsible for providing quality service to all inside and outside team members.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prep onboarding new client environment within DTG.
• Escalate tickets as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and proper metrics.
• Transfer knowledge to team members to ensure proficient ticket resolution.
• Assess issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
• Proactively communicate ticket status, issues & risks to customer and management.
• Coordinate initial meeting between the DTG team and client after contract signature.
• Deliver onboarding package and facilitate weekly meetings throughout the onboarding process.
• Communicate technical issues to the proper channels during the onboarding phase.
• Track timeline and tasks with TAM to keep go live date on time.
• Work cross functionally with Sales, TAM, HDS/MSP team leads to ensure a consistent and strong client message is embedded during the onboarding period.
• Gather all necessary technical documentation to ensure superior support in the future.
• Establish the foundation for relationship between DTG and client.
• Triage and initial troubleshooting of ticket that come in throughout the onboarding lifecycle.
• Initial setup of HDS tools to ensure proper client support after onboarding.
• Install and run tools for client environment scoping.
• Fosters an environment of open, honest, and timely communication.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in the IT industry
• Collaboration – demonstrates effective cross-group collaboration skills
• Ability to grow relationships with Clients and Internal Team
• Microsoft OS – Windows 10
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Server and Workstations OS: Server 2012, 2016, 2019
• Network – Proficient in network troubleshooting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent