Join Dalechek Technology Group (DTG), an innovative technology company, which believes that success is all about relationships. Formerly Dalechek Enterprises, we’re growing, expanding our territory, and looking for new team members of integrity who are interested in working for a client-focused company with unlimited growth potential.
To apply for our open positions, or for more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Tier I Engineer
Career opportunity for Tier I MSP Engineer- must apply professional principles, practices and techniques to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Will provide direct level 1 technical support to customers in a fast paced, team oriented, call center environment. The Tier I MSP Engineer is responsible for accurate triage of all incoming service requests via telephone, email and ConnectWise. Level 1 service requests typically include password resets, system access, PC configuration, printer issues, connectivity and other basic technical support activities.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Must work efficiently and effectively-always keeping customer satisfaction a priority
- Must work with attention to detail, ensuring all tickets are resolved within established SLA’s
- Escalate tickets as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and proper metrics
- Transfer knowledge to team members as needed to ensure proficient ticket resolution
- Proactively communicate ticket status, issues and risks to customer and management
- Follow all policies, procedures and methodologies
- Assess issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals
- Document all tickets thoroughly
- Technical training or related industry experience
- IT certifications: MCITP, MCSA, Comptia Network+, or Comptia A+ preferred
1+ year in Service Desk/Help Desk environment, preferably in a Managed Services Provider environment
- Microsoft OS-Intermediate skills in Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows 7,8,10
- Experience with installation and maintenance of computer software, hardware and peripherals
- Become and remain proficient in all programs necessary to perform the everyday duties of this position
- Proficiency in MS Office Products required
Dalechek Technology Group is an innovative, fast growing IT consulting company with limitless opportunity for career advancement. If you feel you could be a good fit, submit a cover letter and resume today- interviewing now.